Monday, June 7, 2010

R2P2D14 - Day 14 VLCD

Scale was not kind this morning. Up 0.6... but that's OK. I know I did everything right yesterday. It could be leftover from eating so late on Saturday. I'm still in the 2-teens... I have a slight headache today and felt kind of weird most of the day. Kind of on edge, felt like my arms were heavy and I just wanted to lay down and go to sleep. I was going to try some kind of exercise today but I'm just not feeling up to it now. It just was not a good day. Going to take a detox bath tonight to rid myself of this funk.

Food Intake
  • Chicken
  • Cabbage
  • Wasa
  • Hamburger (96/4)
  • Onions
  • Wasa
  • Grapefruit
Total Calories: 424

Daily Stats
  • Today's weight: 219.6
  • +/- since yesterday: +0.6
  • LDW: 228.8
  • Total +/- since LDW: -9.2
  • Vitamins: Multi, B-Complex, Biotin, Potassium, Iron
  • Water (oz): 150
  • Exercise: 
  • Coffee: 28 oz.
  • Oolong Tea: 16 oz.
  • Detox Tea: 0 oz.

1 comment:

  1. Kym, you are doing awesome you are such an inspiration to me. Thank you so much for sharing your trials and successes with us all. Good luck on a great release :)

    ReplyDelete