All I can say is Wow! I have released a total of 16.2 pounds so far on round two of hCG. I’m already doing better this round than I did last round. I think the main reason is because I switched to real hCG. I did homeopathic my first round and I’ve learned so much since then.
As someone who has been overweight and even clinically obese for many, many years, I have to say hCG has changed my life. It is amazing what success can do to the psyche. Diet after diet has failed me. I could say that I failed the diet, but a lot of them I did not fail because I was able to free myself of extra poundage but it would come back. Not a single one of the diets shared how to maintain the new weight. It just feels so great to finally find a weight reduction program that has immediate results. I started my first VLCD on 3/1/2010 and have released a total of 32 pounds. That includes 7 weeks of “being on my own” to stabilize and maintain. I will admit that I went off the wagon while on vacation and gained back some of what I lost, but it all came off quickly and I got back on track. Why? In the past, I would’ve just given up.
Food Intake
- Chicken
- Asparagus
- Apple
- Lettuce Tacos (96/4 beef)
- Grapefruit
Daily Stats
- Today's weight: 221.6
- +/- since yesterday: -1.4
- LDW: 228.8
- Total +/- since LDW: -7.2
- Vitamins: Multi, B-Complex, Biotin, Potassium, Iron
- Water (oz): 120
- Exercise: Walk at lunch
- Coffee: 24 oz.
- Oolong Tea: 16 oz.
- Detox Tea: 12 oz.
No comments:
Post a Comment