Thursday, June 3, 2010

R2P2D10 - Day 10 VLCD

Wow! I can't tell you how much better I feel today. I got plenty of sleep, vitamins, and water. I am going to take some iron today too just in case. My visitor came late yesterday so I am certain all the problems are because of it. I still feel a bit disconnected today, but nothing like yesterday. I have a lot going on with work keeping me busy.

I skipped today's dose because of TOM. I believe in P&I, it states to skip dose on heaviest days. Hopefully I won't end up chewing my arm off! :)

Food Intake
  • Spinach (beginning to think this is not a good idea around this time of month)
  • Hamburger (96/4)
  • Apple
  • Chicken
  • Asparagus (love it!)
  • Wasa
  • Grapefruit
Daily Stats
  • Today's weight: 223.0
  • +/- since yesterday: -0.8
  • LDW: 228.8
  • Total +/- since LDW: -5.8
  • Vitamins: Multi, B-Complex, Biotin, Potassium, Iron
  • Water (oz): 120
  • Exercise: 
  • Coffee: 32 oz.
  • Oolong Tea: 16 oz.
  • Female Support Tea: 12 oz.

No comments:

Post a Comment