Wednesday, June 2, 2010

R2P2D9 - Day 9 VLCD

Today I am down 1 lb. Not bad. I almost passed out this morning. Not good. I thought I was going to throw up too. I sat down for a bit and felt better. At work now and feeling fine until taking a walk after lunch. Now I feel like I'm going to either pass out or throw up. I don't like this feeling. I don't remember feeling this way before. I had other things that went wrong like swelling eyelids and getting sick, but nothing like this.

It's almost 3 and I'm starting to feel better again. I truly think it is TOM. I think all the crap I've been through are the same things I always go through, but this time they have all intensified by about 100 times. Sometimes it sucks being a girl...

Food Intake
  • Wasa
  • Hamburger (96/4)
  • Cucumbers in ACV, water, and dill
  • Strawberry Slushy
  • Wasa
  • Orange Roughy
  • Tomatoes
Daily Stats
  • Today's weight: 223.8
  • +/- since yesterday: -1.0
  • LDW: 228.8
  • Total +/- since LDW: -5.0
  • Vitamins: Multi, B-Complex, Biotin, Potassium, Iron
  • Water (oz): 120
  • Exercise: Walk @ lunch
  • Coffee: 28 oz.
  • Oolong Tea: 16 oz.
  • Detox Tea:  oz.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment