So, this is day 2 no drops. I read somewhere that you wait 72 hours since the previous time of the last drops. That means I can eat a P3 dinner because 72 hours would be at 4:00 p.m. I certainly don't plan on going overboard or anything. I'm going shopping after work anyway, so it'll be later by the time I eat.
I was feeling pretty good this morning but then after lunch I was feeling fat and bloated. It got better and now after dinner I feel the same way. I think I'm either getting ready for a visit from TOM or I need to poo or it could be both! :)
We're going to KC this weekend and I'm a little nervous. Since we're driving, I'm going to make some protein snacks up ahead of time. I'll bag some of them to take with us in the ballpark so I'll stay away from the ballpark food. We'll see how that goes. I'm so ready for P3. I'm already searching for and coming up with food ideas in my head. I smelled someone had jalapeƱos and got to thinking Ooo, I could mix some jalapeƱos with some cream cheese and make it with some chicken. Similar to my buffalo chicken.
Until tomorrow...
No comments:
Post a Comment