Saturday, June 19, 2010

R2P2D25 - Day 25 VLCD

I can't believe it. I can usually tell when I'm going to have a decent release. Last night didn't think it would be that great, but this morning the scale said 214! That's 1.4 gone! I don't think I've been at 214 since like 1996. I'm excited. My original goal for this round was to be at 210 for LDW but I adjusted it because of a week and half long stall. My new goal is to be between 210 and 215. Now that I made it to 214, maybe I can be @ 212 for LDW! I absolutely love hCG and am so pleased with everything about it so far.

Well, I entered the above paragraph before my day went from easy-peasy to super stressed. Spent most of the afternoon and night at the hospital with my dad. I was smart enough to grab one of my baggies of portioned chicken and then got an apple from the vending machine. I did not go off protocol, but also did not get all the water I should've but the numbers were still good in the morning. See day 26 for the results. Here's 6/18's dailies:


Food Intake

  • Wasa
  • Hamburger 96/4
  • Onions
  • Chicken
  • Apple

Total Calories: 416


Daily Stats

  • Today's weight: 214.0
  • +/- since yesterday: -1.4
  • LDW: 228.8
  • Total +/- since LDW: -14.8
  • Vitamins: B-Complex, Biotin, Potassium
  • Water (oz): 100
  • Exercise: None
  • Coffee: 28 oz.
  • Oolong Tea:  oz.
  • Cali Kicker: 12 oz.

No comments:

Post a Comment