Thursday, June 17, 2010

R2P2D24 - Day 24 VLCD

I have to say I was pleased with the results this morning. I have released another 1.6. That's 2 pounds in 2 days plus the day before that I released 1.2.

I think I finally had a successful detox bath last night. The problem might have been that I was not able to get the water hot enough. My hubby finally flushed out the water heater because we were running out of hot water too quickly. Now it is working great! Everyone talks about how you sweat profusely and I never really have. Oh did I sweat it out last night! It was awesome!

Today was the last day of actual training. Tomorrow we'll review some outstanding questions, take a test, then I'm done! I plan on going shopping to get a new outfit for an anniversary party for my aunt and uncle. Looking forward to see some family I haven't seen in a while. I had a great release this morning but am already feeling like tomorrow is not going to bode as well.

Food Intake

  • Chicken
  • Marinara Sauce
  • Wasa
  • Strawberries
  • Hamburger 96/4
  • Onions
  • Wasa
  • Grapefruit

Total Calories: 474
Daily Stats

  • Today's weight: 215.4
  • +/- since yesterday: -1.6
  • LDW: 228.8
  • Total +/- since LDW: -13.4
  • Vitamins: B-Complex, Biotin, Potassium
  • Water (oz): 120
  • Exercise: None
  • Coffee: 24 oz.
  • Oolong Tea:  oz.
  • Cali Kicker: 24 oz.

No comments:

Post a Comment