Well, I have to say I had a nice surprise this morning with a 1.8 release this morning! I'm officially in the 2-teens. I'm smiling big! :) 219 it is. I love it. Only 9 more until my round 2 goal. I'm so pleased with this round so far. I have had some kind of release every day, even though a couple were small they were still releases. I've thought "What is different this round other than the type of hCG?" The only thing I can come up with is that when I started this round, I decided I was going to eat all of the allowed foods. My first round I did not eat the fruit or the Melba/Grissini the first week. This time I decided I would eat all the allowed foods from day one, that way, when I came to a stall or gain I would have something to take away. Now that I think about it, I wonder if I didn't get enough calories on a daily basis and it hindered my releases because my body went into starvation mode.
Food Intake
- Lettuce Tacos
- Strawberry Slushy
- Chicken
- Cabbage
- Grapefruit
Daily Stats
- Today's weight: 219.0
- +/- since yesterday: -1.8
- LDW: 228.8
- Total +/- since LDW: -9.8
- Vitamins: Multi, B-Complex, Biotin, Potassium, Iron, Vit. C
- Water (oz): 150
- Exercise:
- Coffee: 32 oz.
- Oolong Tea: 16 oz.
- Detox Tea: 0 oz.
No comments:
Post a Comment