Sunday, June 13, 2010

R2P2D20 - Day 20 VLCD

Well, I'm up a pound today. I know it isn't the toothpaste. The only other thing I've had that is different is the Capella drops. Maybe I over did them. I was so excited I tried them all. Well not all but most of what I ordered. I may have had too much cabbage too. Who knows? I went to the mall. Maybe shopping in the mall makes me gain. lol Today I am going to my brother's house to see my niece and nephew. My other brother who is doing hCG too is coming over early to try my orange roughy and tomato dish. He doesn't like fish much and just wants to see if this might be something he can handle just to have an option of something different. I like some fish but I'm not a big fish eater. I love my beef.

Anyway, I am having my coffee and water now and getting ready to watch Ninja Assassin. Until later...

Well, had a good time at my brother's. I swear my niece is a mini-me. She could so be my daughter. When we're together out in public, people think she is. I did good. I ate my orange roughy with tomatoes that I brought and drank lots of water. I sat outside for a little bit and felt really sick when I came back in. Had an awful headache. Later, it felt as if I could feel my stomach expanding. Not sure what's going on there. I know I drank more water than I usually do. I also ended up taking 1 Aleve. The head just wouldn't stop pounding. I then took a detox bath and had a vinegar cocktail. I feel overly relaxed and soooo ready for bed. So, here's the daily look and good night all!


Food Intake

  • Orange Roughy
  • Tomatoes
  • Wasa
  • Orange
  • Hamburger (96/4)
  • Onion

Total Calories: 406
Daily Stats

  • Today's weight: 218.8
  • +/- since yesterday: +1.0
  • LDW: 228.8
  • Total +/- since LDW: -10.0
  • Vitamins: Multi, B-Complex, Biotin, Potassium
  • Water (oz): 150
  • Exercise: None
  • Coffee: 24 oz.
  • Oolong Tea: oz.
  • Detox Tea: 12 oz.

2 comments:

  1. Just found your blog and wanted to say hi. I am turning 40 in March so I get it :) Here's to being Fab @ 40!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for following! To being Fab @ 40! **Cheers!**

    ReplyDelete