Sunday, June 20, 2010

R2P2D27 - Day 27 VLCD

Dad came home from the hospital today. Went to the house to see him for Father's Day. 
I did my after round 2 pictures today and posted some on facebook. My official last dose weight will be tomorrow morning. I think this round was better all around than the first round. I released more this round and in less time. Now off to 3 days VLCD only and phase 3 begins. I'll start the next round July 30. 

Food Intake
  • Strawberries
  • Hamburger (96/4)
  • Onion
  • Cabbage
  • Chicken
  • Grapefruit
Total Calories: 443

Daily Stats
  • Today's weight: 211.4
  • +/- since yesterday: -1.0
  • LDW: 228.8
  • Total +/- since LDW: -18.4
  • Vitamins: Oops...I forgot
  • Water (oz): 120
  • Exercise: None
  • Coffee: 28 oz.
  • Oolong Tea:  oz.
  • Cali Kicker: 26 oz.

No comments:

Post a Comment