Tuesday, June 15, 2010

R2P2D22 - Day 22 VLCD

Another day full of heat! Started off with a Cali Kicker then had a super spicy dinner and another Cali Kicker. I think I'm addicted! Other than that, today was uneventful. Online training was boring as all get out. It stormed today and I had a hard time keeping my eyes open. My day started out bright and exciting with a 1.2 release. Day 22 total release is 20.4. That's about 0.93 daily average. Not bad at all. Only 5 more days.

I ordered my 3rd round already. I ordered from PharmacyEscrow.com as suggested by Gutless in Seattle.I got my dosing kit from clockster on ebay.

Food Intake
  • Hamburger (96/4)
  • Onion
  • Strawberries
  • Buffalo Chicken
  • Cucumber salad
  • Wasa
  • Grapefruit
Total Calories: 439
Daily Stats
  • Today's weight: 217.4
  • +/- since yesterday: -1.2
  • LDW: 228.8
  • Total +/- since LDW: -11.4
  • Vitamins: B-Complex, Biotin, Potassium
  • Water (oz): 130
  • Exercise: None
  • Coffee: 24 oz.
  • Oolong Tea:  oz.
  • Cali Kicker: 24 oz.

No comments:

Post a Comment