It's been a few days since I posted anything. Hubby, boo boo girl, and I went to KC for the weekend with a group of people. I planned ahead by making a bunch of chicken nuggets, meatballs, cut-up veggies, and brought some chicken sausages I picked up at Costco with 0 sugar. I did not stray from eating only what I brought. I believe I had two negatives against me. 1. TOM was about ready to visit 2. My love for beer and total distaste for light beer. I had a few beers all full flavored and full calories. I love Witte beers and my hubby's homebrew.
I did bring the scale to keep up with my weigh ins. (Hubby thought I was crazy...) Saturday morning I was fine weighing in at LDW. (I did have a few beers Friday night.) I was thrilled. So, I continued doing well with what I ate, but drank even more beer Saturday night. Then woke up in the middle of the night with a visit from TOM. When I weighed Sunday morning, I was exactly 2 pounds over. Ugh! Not quite over 2 pounds (I think I remember steak day is a must if it is over 2 not @ 2 pounds...) So, I tried eating high protein, which is difficult when traveling and thought I did pretty well considering. But low and behold, Monday morning's weigh-in was 2.2 pounds over. I'm certain TOM played a hand in it but I know I had beer and really shouldn't have. Yesterday was a steak day for me. It was my first real steak day. Last round I was able to avoid it with high protein days or doing a steak and cheese day. Steak days are not fun. I hate not eating anything all day. My stomach ached for most of the day because I still had my coffee and nothing to absorb it. However, I now know that it works! I am back to LDW on the nose! I am pleased about that and I got to have my eggs for breakfast and I get to have my buffalo chicken for lunch!! To top it off, it made for a happier Kym and my hubby is happier now too! (as he always says "A happy wife is a happy life!")
No comments:
Post a Comment