Thursday, June 10, 2010

R2P2D17 - Day 17 VLCD Friggin' Frustrated...

I am up 0.4! WTH!! That's 1.2 pounds up since Sunday. I know, this is normal, blah, blah, blah, but it doesn't make me feel any better. Hmpf!
Another site: Stall Tricks

Alright, I'm over it. I have to stay positive. I am staying on protocol today. I was tempted to try some of the "tricks" I've heard others use like macadamia nuts and almost popped one in my mouth but thought better of it. I just couldn't bring myself to eat it. I have my chicken and asparagus for lunch and have had 60 oz of water, 24 oz of coffee and 16 oz of oolong tea. I will continue on and see what the scale brings tomorrow.

I just want to thank Walter for setting me straight. Just having someone provide some insight helps tremendously. It was like a switch turned on. My mood was lifted immediately. Who knew toothpaste could have such an effect on someone. Peppermint oil in my toothpaste was the culprit I'm sure. It is the only thing that changed after doing so well on releases for 13 days. Tomorrow is another day.

Food Intake
  • Chicken
  • Asparagus
  • Grapefruit
  • Hamburger (96/4)
  • Onions
  • Wasa
Total Calories: 406


Daily Stats
  • Today's weight: 220.2
  • +/- since yesterday: +0.4
  • LDW: 228.8
  • Total +/- since LDW: -8.6
  • Vitamins: Multi, B-Complex, Biotin, Potassium
  • Water (oz): 160
  • Exercise: Walked @ lunch
  • Coffee: 24 oz.
  • Oolong Tea: 16 oz.
  • Detox Tea: 16 oz.

No comments:

Post a Comment