Monday, June 14, 2010

R2P2D21 - Day 21 VLCD

Trying a California Kicker - juice of 1/2 a lemon, hot water, cayenne powder, and a squirt of stevia. It is spicy that is fo' sure! Before lunch, did an ACV cocktail. I'm trying all the tricks to see if they'll work to move the scale in the correct direction. Looking for some big releases this week since it is the last 7 days of hCG.

I'm working from home all week doing an online training for work. It's kind of nice not getting up as early and saving about $40 in gas for the week. The only bad thing is that I need to pay attention and it makes it difficult when I have to constantly go to the bathroom. I don't know if it is because I know it is closer or what but it seemed like I had to go twice as much today! Geez! If I haven't released some more after going so much, then I don't know what's up. I'm ready for this round to be over. I say that now but if I see a big release this week then I'll be sad when I'm done. LOL! Same thing happened to me last round. The good news is that hubby is totaling noticing that there is less of me now!

Food Intake

  • Chili
  • Wasa
  • Buffalo Chicken
  • Asparagus
  • Grapefruit

Total Calories: 409

Daily Stats

  • Today's weight: 218.6
  • +/- since yesterday: -0.2
  • LDW: 228.8
  • Total +/- since LDW: -10.2
  • Vitamins: B-Complex, Biotin, Potassium
  • Water (oz): 130
  • Exercise: None
  • Coffee: 24 oz.
  • Oolong Tea: 16 oz.
  • Cali Kicker: 24 oz.

No comments:

Post a Comment