I'm up a pound again today. I ate late last night and am sure if I could've gotten another hour or so of sleep I'd probably be down 1 more pound thus the same as yesterday morning. Tomorrow is load day so I'm not gonna fret about it. I started my list of goals and do's/don'ts.
I'll be preparing my mix tonight. I'll be mixing the hCG with 3 ml of Colloidal Silver and 12 ml of B-12. I hope that is the correct ratio. The video I've been waiting on hasn't been posted so I'm using another youtuber's mixing instructions. I'm sure it'll work fine. That's 15 ml of mix that will last 15 days. 1/2 ml in morning and 1/2 ml in evening. I still need to get a 1 ml dosing syringe. I have already portioned out some protein and will probably go shopping at Trader Joe's on Sunday for my fruits and veggies. I also already have a box of grissini and my Wasa bread/cracker.
Life is a never ending lesson. Just when you think you have it figured out, you have to relearn it!!! It keeps the brain in check right?!!!
Make it a good day!!:)
No comments:
Post a Comment