I'm getting so excited! Only 9 more days until I start loading and on to more fat expulsion!! :) My steak day released 2 pounds as usual. Hope it keeps. TOM is here now and I'm sure he played a part in my ups and downs on the scale and emotionally. It's been a really tough couple of days that had nothing to do with the scale b/c I really didn't even care what it said. I expected it. Too personal to really go into, I just hope it is over and can move on.
I'm still kind of nervous mixing my own sub-lingual. It seems to be easy enough. Although I still have thoughts of screwing it up some how. It's all good. I was nervous the first time for any of it.
Things have been keeping me busy at work. I love how people think their project is the only one you're working on and give you unreasonable deadlines. At least it makes the days go by faster.
Got my hair cut today . (No the pic is not my new cut. It was taken a couple of days ago.) My hair stylist was impressed with how much weight I've "lost". She asked how I did it. I told her "Well, I did something a bit controversial." and she says "hCG?" I'm like "Yeah!" A couple of the other stylists are/have tried it. I don't usually tell people but I'm opening up more with it. It amazes me how many people know about this now and when I started, no one had heard of it. AMAZING!!!
Have a fab one!

No comments:
Post a Comment