Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Happy hump day!

I'm up a pound today. I feel bloated. Yuck! Sometimes it sucks being a girl. Hubby is so sweet. He always wishes he could take it all away. He is probably the only guy I've ever known to be considerate and understanding with what I go through. Some months are tougher than others and on the tough months, he takes a lot and still loves me with all his heart and soul. He's the best!

I now only have 8 more days to go! I cannot "weight"... I mean wait! :) I can tell that I have not enjoyed P3/P4 as much this time because I was not this ready before the last round. I was excited about dropping the pounds but wasn't 100% ready to give my variety of foods. I was sad not to have cauliflower crust pizza, oh and my eggs. Love eggs. But this time, I am so ready. I will still miss my eggs but they'll be back soon enough.

I finally got my side by side by side picture put together and posted. I'll do a new before for Round 3. I think I'll also try a new outfit for the picture because, bummer, the shirt is kinda just hanging there and it might not show the slimming effects after the next round. :)

Have a fab day!

No comments:

Post a Comment