![]() |
| Sunrise - A new beginning everyday |
Ha! I cannot believe it!! Okay, so last round I ordered a pair of jeans, size 18 (used to be 22), and they are too big but I dealt with it. I just received my order from Old Navy and ordered one size 16 and a couple size 14s with the confidence that I will easily fit into them at least half way into the next round. I've never had that much confidence in any diet I've ever tried. The size 16 fits perfectly and just for the heck of it I tried on the size 14 and... I could actually zip them up!! I couldn't believe it. Now, they are still a bit snug and I wouldn't wear them in public quite yet, but I'm thinking I might actually get to a size 12 when this round is over! I don't think my husband has ever seen me in a size 12. I'm sure I was at least a size 14 when we met. (Can't really remember... getting old ;)) I love hCG and what it has done for me. Not just aesthetically but my health has improved, confidence is up, and I just feel better all around.
To make my next round a success, I will outline my goals and things I will do differently. This will give me something to refer to on those more challenging days when life happens or stalls occur. hCG can only do so much, the rest is up to me. I do not want to have to do this again. Strike that. I will not allow myself to be in this situation ever again. The fat I release will be forever!
Make it a good day.:)

Woot woot, you go gurrl
ReplyDeleteThanks Darby!
ReplyDeleteHey Kimberly, congrats on your fresh start! I love the HCG too! Quite literally it saved my life.
ReplyDeleteAnd Old Navy? No way! You know what I did when I got to my final weight? Yep, went to Old Navy. I have never been able to shop at ON before. Threw out all the baggy shoes and clothes and totally bought a new wardrobe.
Just because I could.
We even filmed it and it's in an upcoming video.
> I will not allow myself to be in this situation ever again. The fat I release will be forever!
Ooo... I LOVE the way you said that! That shows intention and intention is only secondary to getting the right juice (HCG).
Let me know how I can help you real your goal, Kimberly. I'm pullin' for ya!
Thanks Walter. I will take you up on your offer to help I'm sure!
ReplyDeleteYep, Old Navy. It's one of the few places that have jeans for Tall ladies and they have larger women's sizes too, which I no longer need... :) Yay me!! My size 16 fit perfectly. I love 'em!