It's been a while since I posted anything. I've just been struggling with stabilizing and got tired of hearing myself whine about it. It is just so frustrating to do so well during P2 and knowing that P3 in round one was such a breeze. I'm supposed to start P4 on Thursday and am not really ready for it. I might try to add
some starches, but will try to stay away from the sugars still. I have actually been in a great mood the last couple of days and with the help of digestive enzymes, cayenne pepper capsules, and a modified steak day, I'm down to 214.2, which is 2.2 over. Considering I have been 4 or more lbs over for the past week, I'll take it. I have to say the steak/high protein days definitely work, but how do you keep it off??? That's where I have problems. 17 days until I'm on the juice again.
I'm thinking the digestive enzymes are helping. I started releasing instead of gaining from day one of taking them. That's why I decided to do a high protein day to see if I could release a couple of pounds and then try to maintain it. It's all a learning experience and figuring out what works for you. Not everyone is the same.
Headed back to the mountains in September!!
No comments:
Post a Comment