Sunday, July 4, 2010

R2P3D11 - Happy 4th of July!!!

I changed my background again. I was trying to find something that resembles fireworks and this is the best I can find so far. Well, I am down to 212.6 after my "Steak" day. I can only take it one day at a time to see where it takes me. I just have to remember that I am 40 lbs less than I was this time last year...Heck I'm 40 pounds less than i was just March 1 of this year. I will be happy if I can keep it under 215 until 7/30 when I start my next round.

Breakfast
Bacon and scrambled eggs (hubby made eggs) and Starbucks coffee. Oh and I made the oopsie rolls last night and tried one this morning. Not bad for a bread substitute but still not the same as bread.

No comments:

Post a Comment