Thursday, July 1, 2010

R2P3D8

Oh my! The scale was not nice to me at all and not really sure WTH. Time to figure this out before getting out of hand. I know I should do a steak day but I just did one on Monday. I'm going to try high protein and see where that gets me. If I'm still having problems tomorrow morning, then I'll do a steak day tomorrow. I also have 3 days of food stuck in my digestive system... Nice way of saying I haven't pooed in three days. It doesn't bother me as much when I have this issue on P2 because your not eating much to warrant it. But I got a lot to get rid of because I can feel the bloat. I did measure my gut and hips and those were the same. I just need to get this figured out.

Here are some possible culprits: Peppers - they're higher in sugar than other veggies (I think) Had some both Tuesday and Wednesday; I bought some organic coconut peanut butter and tried that yesterday and Tuesday. I made a tomato, cucumber, string cheese, and basil salad with balsamic vinegar (probably not a good idea on the balsamic vinegar); Other things I had I have had during R1P3 with no problems: egg, egg white, & cheese; Buffalo chicken; salad with homemade Mayfair dressing. I also test tasted my tuna salad. That's all I can think of. Today I will list everything I eat and see how it goes on the scale tomorrow.

Breakfast
Egg Salad
  • 2 hard boiled eggs
  • 1 TBS Mayo
  • Drizzle of Franks
Lunch
Tuna Salad
  • Tuna
  • Celery
  • Mayo
  • Egg
  • Dill Relish
  • Onion
Dinner
Tuna Salad - Same ingredients as lunch

  • Chipotle Cheese
  • Spinach with bacon (sugar free) - this usually helps get the intestines moving. :)
  • laughing cow cheese in the spinach

No comments:

Post a Comment