Saturday, July 17, 2010

I heart Saturdays!


When you have a M - F job, Saturdays are the best day of the week! You stay up late on Friday, get to sleep in on Saturday and you still have another day off. It doesn't get any better than that! :) Unfortunately for my hubby, he has to work today. 

Well, last night we went out to dinner with some friends. It's the first time I've been out to eat since May when round 2 started. I was determined to have a great time and put away all my worries about not stabilizing. I figured I am supposed to be on P4 and I haven't even tried anything P4ish. I skipped the bread only because even though you think something called Grilled Chicken with stuffed portabella and not mention of breading in the description probably has some kind of sugar or starch somewhere in it. I also skipped the croutons in my salad. It was actually a really good dinner. As usual, I already had the wheels spinning on how I could make it at home but better. :) I also had a couple of beers but backed it with water so I wouldn't go overboard. We all had a great time both my BFF and her husband gasped when I walked in saying how great I look. I haven't seen my BFF since probably mid may and I haven't seen her hubby probably since New Years. It was an awesome feeling! It made me feel good about myself. 

This morning when I woke up I laid in bed thinking about the doom of the scale. As I was laying there (or is it lying there? I can never remember...lol), I felt like it was actually going to be okay. It's weird how in tune with your body you get through the hCG journey. I just felt like the scale would be close or better than what it was the day before and I was right! I am actually down 0.6 pounds! How great is that! I know, I'm still 2.8 above but is a 2 pound limit really enough, especially for us girls when sometimes my weight can fluctuate up to 4 pounds in a day just depending on my cycle. Also, someone told me our intestines can hold up to 2 pounds of "stuff" at any time as well. Mental health is just as important on this journey and if I need to say my upper limit is 5 pounds over to keep my sanity, so be it. 

I have a moving sale to go to and then some errands. Have a great one and I'll be back if anything exciting happens. :) 

Have a fab day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment