Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Day 2, 8/3


Showing off my new glasses
Well, it's been a few days since I've made any updates. I've had a lot going on in my life along with starting a new round and being prepared. I haven't been sleeping. Last night I got a total of 3 hours of sleep. I'm sure I could've had a bigger release, although I'm not complaining about 3.2 lbs. More than half the load gain is gone then on to getting rid of the gain from the last p3/p4 then on to new territory. I am so stoked! Cannot wait to see what the scale brings in the morning.

I have already noticed a couple of differences using real, mix-it-yourself, high purity hCG.
1. My energy right now is out of this world. I haven't had any sleep yet I am wide awake and going strong.
2. I am sooooo not hungry. I am forcing myself to eat. It is amazing. Last round I was starving the first few days. This time, nothing.
3. No headaches.
4. More to come I'm sure! :)
Breakfast
Coffee
Stored Fat

Lunch
Grissini
96/4 ground beef
Tomatoes
Strawberries

Dinner
Orange Roughy
Spinach
Grissini
Grapefruit

Make it a good day!

2 comments:

  1. So glad this round is going a bit easier for you! As far as I know I'm using the real thing but have yet to feel that energy....at all. Glad you're off to a great start!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Darby! Now if only I could actually get some sleep. My numbers are decent after 2 days, but I think they could be even better if I could get some good sleep.

    So, what are you using. In my opinion, if you didn't mix it yourself and get it from a pharmaceutical company, chances are good that it's not. Have you read Walter Terry's blog, Gutless in Seattle? I've been following his advice and so far so good. Only 27.4 more pounds to my round goal!

    ReplyDelete