Monday, July 5, 2010

R2P3D12

Up again today. I ate late and didn't get much sleep. We didn't get home until like 2:30 a.m. from the surprise b-day/4th of July party we went to. It was great to see people who we haven't seen in a few years. I got so many compliments and people asking what I've been doing. "You look great!" I just love hearing it. I've been kind of down because of problems with stabilizing so that helped my self esteem a lot. It was a good time. They pretty much didn't have much for P3 foods. I did have a piece of the fried chicken but took off the flour crust. I've been doing well with bringing my own food. I usually make some meatballs and chicken and then bring cut up veggies. I made a "sweet" almond/coconut/macadamia nut mix. It was a little weird tasting. I think I put too much sweetener (stevia) in it. I ate it anyway! It was good enough to eat and you get used to it. I ate the rest of it today.

Got a late start to the day. Made some oopsie rolls a few days ago and used two of them to make my cheeseburger. Hubby got a plain burger for me from Culver's. Ditched the bread added my own cheese and mayo and mustard. It was pretty good. Also had a few leftover meatballs, an egg, chicken andouille sausage and an awesome salad with my homemade Blue Cheese Dressing.

Nothing much happening today. Until tomorrow... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment