So, yesterday I had a piece of toast with breakfast, then drank some beer last night... P4 kind of stuff then this morning ready for the scale to beat me up and I was down 0.8 pounds. Maybe that's been my problem with P3, not enough beer. lol!
Today, I worked outside on the deck and painted between all the boards. It's like over 100 degrees out there and my hubby puts me to work??? I am now so freakin' exhausted. I sure hope I sleep well tonight. My muscles feel like they are so tired and ready to go to bed already. It wasn't too bad painting it was just the heat that gets to you.
We went out last night with some people I went to high school with and people were taking photos and so on. Why is it that I still am so unsatisfied with the way I look. I swear in pictures I still look like I weigh what I did when I started. I guess I'm just not photogenic. It was kind of depressing to me. But, it too shall pass. I can't wait to get to my ultimate goal weight of 160.
I'm getting myself prepared for next week! :)
Have a fab one!
No comments:
Post a Comment