Friday, July 23, 2010

One more week!!

Well, yesterday's steak day did not generate the usual 2 pound release but it did drop 1.4, which I'm okay with. This is my 2nd steak day this week. Maybe doing 2 within a week just doesn't give the same results... Who knows anymore. I'm just happy I only have one more week to go to start loading. I am very excited and have high expectations of the hCG I'm using this round. Walter better be right! :)

I am going out tonight and will be seeing some people who I haven't seen since high school. Last year was my 20th class reunion and I didn't go because I was too embarrassed for anyone to see how much weight I had gained. I only sort of regret not going. I saw pictures and it's not like I'm the only one who gained a lot of weight and in my head I knew that, but I still couldn't convince myself to go. I still have about 50 lbs to go, but I have so much more confidence in myself now than I did a year ago. Besides, there are really only a few people I care about seeing again. A couple of them I've known since kindergarten... It should be fun!

Have a fab day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment