My strategy... I'm struggling getting back to or even close to maintenance weight. I have consistently been 2.2 - 2.4 pounds over for 3 days in a row. First, I'm adjusting my last weigh to 212 only because it is easier for me to calculate in my head when weighing. It is only .2 above actual. Two, I am doing a modified steak and cheese day. I had a chicken breast with cheese for lunch and I plan on having a steak with cheese for dinner. Three, I will decide my go forward fate for the rest of P3 in the morning. This whole thing is a mind game and is really eating away at me. I've been consistently in the 214's. Is my body trying to tell me this is where it wants to stabilize for now? Would it really be such a bad place to accept? If that's what my body wants and it'll help me relax a little and get over this obsession, then that is what I will do. I will make the determination tomorrow.
Happy 4th weekend everyone!!
No comments:
Post a Comment