Tonight is the Black Eyed Peas concert!!! I am so excited! I LOVE the Black Eyed Peas. I'm going with a friend from work. It should be a great time! I also had a 1.8 release today so I think the new batch kicked it back in gear. I'm so close to onederland. I cannot remember the last time I was in the 100's. I'm sure I've mentioned it before but it is just so exciting. It was probably more than 18 years ago when I met my husband.
I saw some people last night who I haven't seen in a while and they just couldn't stop talking about how great I looked. I was at a friends house and her neighbor stopped by and we all just sat around talking. Later her neighbor told her that he thought I was one of their other neighbor's 20 something year old when he first saw me. Now tell me that didn't make an almost 40 year old feel good! :)
I gotta feeling that tonight's gonna be a good good night!
Boom Boom Pow!!
No comments:
Post a Comment