Wednesday, August 25, 2010

It's over

Well, I guess this morning's weigh in is my stabilizing weight. I got all my supplies and table set up to mix my last batch. I was looking at the hCG in the bottle and noticed that it looked a little clumpy and weird. I went to pop off the orange cap and noticed the bottle was busted right at the neck. CRAP!! I already dumped what little I had left. I was mixing early b/c I thought maybe it was losing potency. I have been hungrier than usual and the releases were pretty much non-existent. I accidentally left the bottle out for a few hours the other day and thought maybe I ruined it. PE says they won't replace it because it's been over 2 months since I received the order, which is not true. I received it on 7/1 so two months won't be until 9/1. I sent them another message to see what they say. Lesson learned: Check your order thoroughly when you receive it!!!!

I went up again...still do not understand...and am now at 197. I hope stabilizing goes smoother this time. Last round it was really tough for me. I ended the round being up 5.6 pounds from the end of round two. I have to say that I am pleased with the overall results. I released almost 21 pounds in 23 days of phase 2. I know I could've reached my goal of 188 by the end of my planned time frame. Everything happens for a reason though and I have been dealing with a lot of personal issues this round. I am actually proud of myself that I stuck with it even though my stress levels have been very high during this whole round. I am not done though! I will succeed in round 4 and get to my ultimate goal of between 165 and 170. No doubts whatsoever.

Now on to 3 days of VLCD, no hCG and then P3. Stabilizing here I come!!

Make it a good day!!!
Graph of Round 3

3 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry for you're set back! But you are closer to your goal than ever before. No doubt you will rock P3 and P4 and round 4 will bring you to the end of your Hcg journey. Happy maintenance!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That totally suck kim! I am sorry! You had a great round though. I am sure you will have an equally great maintenance. I'm trucking along about a week behind ya! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It does suck! But you know, I'm looking at this as a blessing in disguise and everything happens for a reason. I really wanted to get a lot further from 200 cuz I know myself. If I ever step on the scale and it's over 200 I'll be upset. I'll just have to make sure I do everything right and remain stable at 197. Good luck to both of you!!

    ReplyDelete