Wednesday, August 18, 2010

I made it to "Onederland" !!!!

Yes, today, August 18, 2010, I broke the 200 mark and am now in the 100's with no looking back. I will never be there again! Such a wonderful feeling. To top it off, I actually came to work with my shirt tucked in. Something I probably haven't felt comfortable doing since the very early 1990's. I feel great today! Happy dance all day!!

Breakfast
Coffee
Water
Stored Fat :)

Lunch
Orange roughy
Spinach
Apple
Grissini

Dinner
Chili (Beef and Tomatoes)
Grissini
Grapefruit

Make it a great day!

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations!! Get as far away from 199 this round as you can so that when you do R4 you won't go up with the loading. Again, congrats on the awesome progress.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wtg Kym!!! I am so happy for you! You worked so hard to get here!! WTG WTG WTG!!!!

    ReplyDelete