Saturday, August 21, 2010

Yay! 3 pound release

So much better today! 3 pound release. I'm stunned and ecstatic at the same time. I think a mix of celery and chicken at dinner is my ultimate fat burner. I notice I have bigger releases when I have it as one of my meals. It's boring but I don't care about boring. All I care about is releasing the fat from my body for ever and ever!!! :)

Breakfast
Coffee
Water
Stored Fat

Lunch
Haven't eaten yet... I almost forgot to. :)
Ground Beef (96/4)
Onion
Grissini
Grapefruit

Dinner
Chicken
Celery
Grissini

1 comment:

  1. Mmmmm I need to take out a jar of my *soup* made with the chicken & celery! Had forgotten about that. My meals are pretty simple too except twice I skipped my fruit & had cabbage, tomato as my fruit and beef with lots of spices in a stirfry. You are doing fantastic! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete