Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Surprise!

Well, TOM has arrived a few days earlier than expected. I swear it visits a lot more often than it used to. Could explain the sudden 3 pound release then a 0.2 gain. Today I am down 0.6 which is fine considering the TOM situation. I usually suddenly drop a couple of pounds right before I start but then quickly gain them back once it arrives, so I'm doing well then...

I'm still doing great as far as sticking to protocol (other than my indiscretion on Saturday) and I have to say hunger is still not there. My attitude towards food is changing. The past rounds I couldn't wait to get to P3 so I can have my cheese, cream, pork, etc. This time I don't even think about it. The hCG I have this time around is the best yet... I also have not had any dizzy spells where I've almost passed out; I have no hunger pangs; I have more energy. The only problems I've had is trying to sleep, but I'm not sure if it is a result of the hCG because I was having problems prior to this round. It's just gotten worse. So, because of the lack of sleep, I haven't been able to concentrate and have gotten the shakes. Today I seem to be doing well with not shaking for once in a few days because I did get some sleep last night.

Still excited about my Victoria's Secret purchase. :-)

Make it a good day!

2 comments:

  1. You are going great girl! I am so glad to hear that you are doing it using the real stuff. Hopefully mine will go the same!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is awesome!!! I'm sure you'll kick fat's ass!! :)

    ReplyDelete