On Saturday, I started round 4 of hCG. Things have been a little crazy lately so I was not as prepared as I usually am. I added another load day because load day 2 I only ate one meal and ended up losing instead of gaining. Today is my first day of the low calorie portion of the protocol. I have been getting all my water in and as a result have pretty much taken residence in the bathroom here at work. I sure didn't miss this part that is for sure.
Also, I am on a tight schedule because my birthday is coming up and I am going to Vegas. The same day I started loading and taking hCG is the same day TOM decided to visit. I continued taking hCG because I don't really have any time to waste and I already had to take an extra day of loading. Mine only lasts 3 - 4 days and aren't really that bad so I decided to continue. Hopefully it won't hinder my results.
Additionally with the unpreparedness, I have not done my before pictures. I am hoping to do that tonight.
Breakfast
Stored Fat
Coffee
Water
Lunch
Chicken
Asparagus
Dinner
Hamburger
Onions
Grapefruit
Welcome back to P2! LOL, this is only my first round. nervous about starting P3. Best wishes on making your goal before B-day!
ReplyDeleteHi Kym-- I started loading for my 4th round last Friday, and started VLCD's Monday, Oct. 4th. It's SO wonderful to find another Hcg'r who is starting her 4th round too!
ReplyDeleteI've been reading your blog for awhile, and was really impressed with how well you stabilized in your last P3. You mentioned getting some valuable advice from Walter Terry. Would you mind sharing it? I've always had trouble stabilizing and would appreciate any help you could offer!