Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Round 4, Day 2

I had a couple of thoughts today of wanting to eat something outside of protocol, but I think it was more out of boredom or just getting out of the P3/4 mind set. The day is almost over and I did well. When I got those thoughts, I just drank more water or kept myself busy with something else until the thoughts went away and I forgot about it.

I also went shopping because it is starting to get cold and I have no fall/winter clothes that fit me anymore. It's both cool and expensive at the same time continually buying clothes. I'm afraid I'll have to do it again by the end of the round. That's fine cuz I'll be buying my Vegas wardrobe! :)

Breakfast
Coffee
Water
Body Fat

Lunch
Chicken
Celery

Dinner
Beef
Lettuce
Grapefruit
Apple "Soda" (apple cider vinegar, water, stevia)

5 comments:

  1. Hey Kym-- I posted this earlier this evening, and suspect that you haven't had a chance to see it, so I'll repost here:

    Hi Kym-- I started loading for my 4th round last Friday, and started VLCD's Monday, Oct. 4th. It's SO wonderful to find another Hcg'r who is starting her 4th round too!

    I've been reading your blog for awhile, and was really impressed with how well you stabilized in your last P3. You mentioned getting some valuable advice from Walter Terry. Would you mind sharing it? I've always had trouble stabilizing and would appreciate any help you could offer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've had problems stabilizing in previous rounds as well. after round 2 I think I had more steak days than not. This time around I went into P3 more slowly. I did add any other food groups the first couple of days. I just upped my protein and increased my veggies. No dairy, no fruit, no carbs, no sugars. I then slowly added dairy such as cheese, heavy cream, sour cream, etc. Just a little at a time. I also do not eat processed foods and stayed away from eating out. I didn't have a meal out until about 2 or 3 weeks after phase 2. I also think using the product suggested by Walter Terry made it an easier transition because I still wasn't really all that hungry.

    Hopefully that'll help. Every person is different and you have to get to know your body and how it reacts to different types of food.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kym, I SO hear you on the wonderful but expensive "problem" of having to buy new clothes. I'm totally there with you, and it would be fine if I was going to stay in this size for a while, but I'm not! Do you know of anyone doing clothing swaps? I'll have a box of size 14/16s to give away in another few weeks, and I'm in the market for 12/14s now. Just thought I'd put that out there. Keep up the great work with your VLCD commitment!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've GOT to follow your lead this next P3, Kym!k I think your idea of slowly adding back in things, and just eating more of what we're doing now at first, is great!

    If you don't mind me asking, what was the product that Walter Terry recommended to you that helped you stabilize? I'd appreciate your sharing-

    Hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @lavenderdiva - I may have confused you. There was not a product that helped me stabilize. It was the after effects of the brand/quality of the hCG I used. I ordered from Pharmacy Escrow. You can find more information by viewing the "Things" tab.

    Hugs to you too! :)

    ReplyDelete