Some how I have ended up with strep throat again. How does this happen? I took all my antibiotics, geez. I hope it is gone by the weekend b/c Round 4 starts on Saturday. I'm looking forward to starting and finishing the next round. I am confident I will reach my goal of 165 - 175. I'm giving myself a 10 pound stretch only because my original goal was 175 and I changed it to 165. I'll be off to Vegas in November after I finish this round and I will have met my goal of being Fit by Forty as my birthday is in November.
My brother showed me a pic of me when I was at my very heaviest. It does not even look like me. I was astonished. I will post it, although I am embarrassed to do so, once he sends it to me. I am just absolutely amazed I let myself get that big. When I started hCG I was at 253. The pic he has of me is when I was at 267.
Make it a good day.
No comments:
Post a Comment