Well, I have to say this round is tougher than the last. My head is just not in the game this time. I have been considering just quitting even though I haven't made it to the minimum 23 days of doses. After serious consideration, I decided I can make it at least 10 more days, 7 dose days and 3 no hcg/VLCD, not including today. I hope it gets me at least to the 170's, even if it is 179 I will be satisfied. I'm at 183.2 now so I'd have to drop 4 pounds in 7 days. If I can get my head in it for at least the next 7 days I can do it.
For anyone who is thinking of doing HCG, my advice is to make sure you are 100% committed and have little to no outside stress to interfere. I know it is near impossible to have a stress free life, but when I started this round I already knew that I had a lot going on but thought I'd be strong enough to push through. Things just got worse and now I regret starting this round because I'm just not committed as I should be.I'm on day 15 and have released only 9 pounds. Previous rounds I was down 15 - 18 pounds. I know that weight reduction slows as you get closer to your normal weight range so that is a factor as well. I'm close to normal weight range according to WebMD, which for my height is between 130 and 180. My ultimate goal is 165, which will happen, but not until next year.
Make it a good day!
I am SO with you! This round (2) was much harder for me than the last. No additional stress or anything, but the restriction just got to me more than last time. I am also doing a shorter round - today is my first non-injection VLCD and Wednesday I'll transition to Phase 3. I'll do another short round in about 10 weeks or so, and see where that leaves me.
ReplyDeleteI echo your advice - don't do this Protocol unless you can be 100% committed!
Awww sorry to hear your having a hard time. Maybe if you visualize how great you did the first time? Take a deep breath and let yourself know your WORTH it! AND you CAN do it.
ReplyDeleteHere's wishing you Lots of Motivation!
Kim
You are absolutely right about getting your head ready for each round. And each round is different from any other round you've done. I've done 4 rounds now, and each round was very different. I also reacted differently to the hcg each round-- meaning different cravings, or no cravings, different food preferences and such.
ReplyDeleteYou can definitely make the 170's from where you are now. It's doable- Hang in there-
Hugs to you!