Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Short Round

I have decided to do a short round. A couple of reasons: I really am not into it as I should be and I think it would be best to give myself more days before my Vegas trip to stabilize. In my opinion, stabilizing is the most important part of the protocol. I'd also like to focus on exercising to tone my new body and keep my heart strong with cardio. I might do another round in the future, but not until next year. I'm am mostly satisfied with my new shape and just need a break. I have had way too much going on in my personal life. I'm actually surprised I've stuck it out this long. I just think I was that determined and now that I'm feeling good about myself it's time for a break.

I also lost about 5 days with of hCG. I was holding the bottle trying to get my dose out and condensation started to form and it slipped from hands. Luckily I caught it but still a lot splashed out and got all over the place. As long as there are no mishaps with the next bottle, it should put me right around 10/26/10 for my last dose. That's a 25 day round. I'm good with that.

Breakfast
Coffee
Water
Stored Body Fat

Lunch
Chicken
Asparagus
Water

Dinner
Beef
Onions
Grapefruit

1 comment:

  1. a 25-day round is a fine length- You'll come back to it when you are ready. So much of this protocol is making sure your head is in it. If it's not, then its best to end it, and go back when you are clearer. You've come so far and accomplished so much!

    You're right about stabilization being so important. It's not just about losing the weight.

    Hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete