Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Oh snap!

I was so happy to be down 2.8 pounds in two days and then today I'm up 1.2. I think I might know the culprit though. It was time to color my hair this weekend and I have a super busy schedule so I decided to do it last night. It is the first time I've ever colored my hair while on hCG. Well, without thinking, I opened the Avocado OIL... and poured it into the mixing bottle. After doing so, I'm like oops probably shouldn't have used that. It was too late and I wasn't going to waste it. So, hopefully tomorrow will bring a big release and I'll be in the 170s... a girl can dream can't she? :) Currently at 181.6

1 comment:

  1. Be sure & drink your water- My guess is that you'll have a lovely drop tomorrow morning, and beautiful hair to boot!

    ReplyDelete