Maintenance isn't going so well for me this time. I am up 4.4 pounds. I have not done a steak or protein day yet. I was hoping it would balance out since I started on Sunday. That's the bad thing. I usually lose a couple of pounds right before which could've been the day I determined my maintenance weight. Who knows? I also think I'm trying to get sick and I went to a wedding on Sunday and did a lot of dancing and all my muscles have been sore since so I might be retaining water too. All I can do is continue to do what I'm supposed to and hope for the best.
Make it a good day.
Kym sorry to hear your struggling. I am too, this is my first time on P3 and it is HARD.
ReplyDeleteI keep fluctuating about 4 lbs. today I am back to .5 over my LID. But it seems everytime I stray from having salad and an apple for lunch, I gain. Keep your head up! You're an inspiration, love your Before and afters. Keep in mind how GREAT you've done and don't get discouraged! You have a cheering section right up here in Massachusetts. Kimberly
You know it's like I can feel my body swelling up just as I sit here at my desk getting fatter. It doesn't matter if I've eaten or not. It's really weird and I'm not sure what I can do. I've been drinking plenty of water, had some green tea and oolong tea and have eaten only protein today. It really sucks. (Thanks for cheering me on though. I am proud of how far I've come. I just don't want to go back...)
ReplyDeleteYou have come SO far! Your picture sequence is remarkable!! try upping your protein daily, and eat really cleanly until the weight comes down to within the 2lb range. It should only take a day or two. Drink your water too! Hang in there-
ReplyDelete