Food for the day:
- Bacon
- 2 eggs fried in the bacon grease
- Laughing cow cheese
- 3 double white castles
- WC onion rings with cheese
- Ham salad
- Gorganzola cheese dip
- Crackers
- Buffalo Chicken (I came up with this recipe based on Buffalo Chicken dip and ate it during P3. LOVE it!)
- Angel Hair with browned butter and Mizithra cheese (Old Spaghetti Factory style)
I think Dr. Simeons added the 2 day load not to get fat into your system to stave off hunger and headaches but so you're so disgusted with food you won't miss it. LOL! My stomach is protruding like it was when I first started hCG back in March. Load days are a love/hate relationship. Still, I feel great and ready to start Round 2. My Goal for this round is to lose the same as last, which is 25 pounds.
hooray! I am the first to follow your blog! I wish you all the results and better than your first round! :)
ReplyDeleteThanks a bunch! I'm so excited to have a follower!! :)
ReplyDelete