Finally! I feel like I'm truly losing weight! I'm under LDW by 1.6 pounds. Makes a good Friday even better! Feeling great this morning! Rode into work with the window down. Only 72 degrees out with minimal humidity. Really made me want to call in sick! :)
Food Intake
- Chicken
- Asparagus
- Apple
- Meatloaf with Wasa (Beef 96/4)
- Cucumber with Vinegarette
Daily Stats
- Today's weight: 227.2
- +/- since yesterday: -3.4
- LDW: 228.8
- Total +/- since LDW: -1.6 Yay!
- Vitamins: Multi, B-Complex, Biotin, Potassium
- Water (oz): 105
- Exercise: 15 minute walk @ lunch... feeling energetic today
- Coffee: 24 oz.
- Oolong Tea: 16 oz.
- Detox Tea: 12 oz.
Well, the day started out great but now I feel bloated and bleh. I'm not sure what I have eaten to cause some, umm, shall I say intestinal problems. I hate it when that happens at work. It didn't start until after I ate lunch. I had chicken and asparagus. Nothing fancy. I still feel kinda gurgly after dinner too. I had "meatloaf" and cucmber with vinegarette. I also have a feeling that I'm not going to have much if any loss tomorrow. I don't know. Just a feeling.
No comments:
Post a Comment