Did my usual routine this morning. Get up, weigh, take my drops, shower, etc... Today the scale wasn't as nice at yesterday but it was still fair. I released 3 pounds.Only 1.8 more to go to get to my LDW. I'm still kind of angry with myself gaining so much weight while on vacation. I keep thinking of where I could be if I hadn't gained what I did. Actually the weight I am now is about what I was the day we left for vacation. I must remain positive and not stress though. Don't need any other factors to hinder my weight loss. I hope everyone else is having a good Thursday so for.
Food Intake
- Meatloaf (made with 96/4 beef)
- Wasa (ingredient in the meatloaf)
- Cabbage
- Strawberry Smoothie
- Chicken
- Tomatoes with vinegarette
- Grapefruit
Daily Stats
- Today's weight: 230.6
- +/- since yesterday: -3.0
- LDW: 228.8
- Total +/- since LDW: +1.8
- Vitamins: Multi, B-Complex, Biotin, Potassium
- Water (oz): 90
- Exercise: 20 minute walk (drained, but not as bad as yesterday)
- Coffee: 24 oz.
- Oolong Tea: 16 oz.
- Detox Tea: 12 oz.
These first few days have been a little difficult. I'm sure the same kinds of things happened during round one, but I feel like I want to just eat something all of the time. Out of habit, I come home from work and open the fridge to find a little something to pop in my mouth. I've almost done it without even thinking. Experts call this mindless eating... another reason I'm fat. Today it wasn't as bad. I'm just keeping my eye on the prize. Things that I am doing better with is drinking enough water and fluids. On round one, my eyes swelled almost shut. It took 3 days for the swelling to go down and another 3 for the darned wrinkles it caused to go away. A few weeks ago someone mentioned edema so I googled it. The pictures I saw in wikipedia looked exactly like what I looked like. So, I think that is what I had. I read somewhere that it could've been from not getting enough water so I decided I would make sure I was getting plenty of it from the beginning...even on load days. So that's one of the many round one horror stories I have. :) (Still, I heart hCG!!)
I feel like I'm just babbling on and on so I better call it a night and get back to watching SYTYCD.
No comments:
Post a Comment