Wednesday, May 26, 2010

R2P2D2 - Day 2 VLCD

Great news!!! I released 5.8 pounds since yesterday morning! Load weight gone and most of vacation weight knocked out forever. Only 4.8 more pounds to get back to LDW and start counting true losses. I feel good this morning. Ready to dismiss some more poundage from this 5'11" body of mine. Just keeping my eye on the prize!


Food Intake
  • Chicken
  • Spinach
  • Meatloaf (made with 96/4 beef)
  • Wasa (ingredient in the meatloaf)
  • Cabbage
  • Strawberry Smoothie that was to die for!
Daily Stats
  • Today's weight: 233.6
  • +/- since yesterday:  -5.8
  • LDW: 228.8
  • Total +/- since LDW: +4.8 
  • Vitamins: Multi, B-Complex, Biotin, Potassium
  • Water (oz): 120
  • Exercise: 15 minute walk @ lunch (Wore me out today...)
  • Coffee: 24 oz.
  • Oolong Tea: 16 oz.
  • Detox Tea: 12 oz.
I'm feeling kind of sluggish today. Just drained of my energy all of a sudden. Probably tired from making 1,000 trips to the bathroom. I swear by the time I get back to my desk I have to turn around and go again. It's crazy!


Got home a little later than usual. It's only a 25 minute drive and I'm barely making it home to use the restroom. This is the part I didn't miss in phase 3&4! I'm sure my body will start to get used to the extra liquid eventually.

No comments:

Post a Comment