Tuesday, May 25, 2010

R2P2D1 - Day 1 VLCD

And let the weight loss commence...
Today is day one of VLCD; It's 9:45 and I can feel the fat melting already!  

This time around I am trying "real" hCG from http://www.bodybyhcgdiet.com/ mainly out of curiosity to see how it compares to hhCG (homeopathic). It may be mental, but I feel light headed and got hungry earlier than I remember from last round. However, like last round, after I ate lunch I felt super full. It's been over an hour since I ate and still feel full. I took a walk after lunch and feel refreshed. Time for a meeting... More later. :)

Okay, I can't wait to go home... I need the bathroom to be closer! I forgot how much I gotta go with drinking all these fluids. It's draining. :)  Pun intended (hehe)

Food Intake:
  • 100 g chicken
  • 7 spears of asparagus
  • apple
  • Tomatoes
  • Orange Roughy
  • 1/2 Grapefruit
Daily Stats
  • LDW: 228.8
  • Today's weight: 239.4
  • Total +/- since LDW: +10.6 
  • +/- since yesterday:  +2.0
  • Vitamins: Multi, B-Complex, Biotin, Potassium
  • Water (oz): 120
  • Exercise: 15 minute walk @ lunch
  • Coffee: 24 oz.
  • Oolong Tea: 16 oz.
  • Detox Tea: 12 oz.
I'm not sure if it is because this is the first day, but I feel irritated and easily agitated. I was fine until I started cooking my dinner. Something just snapped in my mood and then I snapped at my hubby for no reason, who just asked when my dinner was going to be ready so he could eat with me. He was kind enough to ask if it would be too difficult with him eating leftover ribeye, potato, and cheesebread. At that moment I said "Oh it won't bother me since this is the first day and I'm still full from yesterday." Well I guess I was wrong. Him just chewing his food was irritating me. I hope this will pass. I'm not really hungry. I think I just miss being able to pop something in my mouth whenever I feet like it. I'm sure once I see a loss tomorrow morning I'll feel better.

No comments:

Post a Comment