Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Last day of my 30's

Oh no! Tomorrow I will be the big 4-0! Today is my last day to say I'm 30 something. I can't believe it. I don't feel like 40 thanks to hCG. It totally changed my life. I feel great and so much healthier. Did I get to my ultimate goal weight before turning 40? Well, no, but I'm darned close and I'm okay with that. I've been mostly stable during P3. I had one really high day but it came off quickly. Since I have been over 2 pounds at most. I've started exercising to Jillian Michaels DVD's and I forgot how much they kick my butt. I do have to say though the jumping jacks are actually manageable now that I don't have the extra 88 pounds on me that I did when I first started exercising with Jillian.

I'm leaving for Vegas on Saturday and will gone until Wednesday. I'm so excited. Going with my brother and I'm sure we'll have an awesome time. Nothing really on the agenda other than seeing Zumanity. We'll probably wing it most of the time.

Make it a good day!!!

4 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday tomorrow Kym! Have a fabulous time in Vegas-a great way to spend your 40th!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy, Happy Birthday! Have a wonderful trip. The 40s ARE Fab! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Belated Birthday! Hope you keep on your journey now that you have hit that milestone!

    ReplyDelete