Wednesday, November 24, 2010

It's been a while...

It's been a long time since I've given an update...

Well, I had my birthday. It was a great day! I had so much fun going out with friends who made my day special. Although I don't remember much of what happened toward the end of the night. (Good thing I wasn't driving! :)) Then I was off to Vegas with my brother. We had so much fun! If anyone is looking for cheap drinks, go to Casino Royale. $1 Michelob and Margaritas. Got to know the bartenders there really well! :) Didn't win big but I'm not big on gambling. I just like the bright lights and excitement of Vegas. I did hit on the penny slots but nothing big enough to really brag about. Still it was exciting.

As far as my weight, I did gain a little while in Vegas, probably because of all the beer I drank, but it didn't take anytime to get it back off when I got back. I was really nervous about it though because after round 1 I went on vacation and gained 9 pounds and couldn't get it off until I went back on the juice; however, I made the mistake of using homeopathic for round one. All proceeding rounds I used RX HCG and didn't have those problems. Just goes to show that my "coach" Walter Terry is right when he says you should steer clear of homeopathic hCG.

I hope to do my last and final round in January. I still have about 15 pounds I'd like to drop although I am satisfied with my weight for now. I'd just like to have a bigger safety net.

I hope everyone is doing well on their journey. Make it a great day and Happy Thanksgiving!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment