Monday, September 20, 2010

Phase 4

Phase 4 started on Friday. I've eaten fast food, which I haven't done in a very long time. It's probably been years since I've had anything from McDonald's and I tried one of their wraps and it was nasty. I also had a double cheeseburger from White Castle... which is probably the only fast food I'll do because it was still as yummy as I remembered. I also went to breakfast after a late night and had an omelet and hashbrowns. Then yesterday I had a few beers, haven't had any beer in like two months, and nibbled on some "all natural" chips. The result after this weekend, still at 192.4, which is actually down 0.2 from yesterday. If I can keep this up until Round 4 starts, I'll be ahead of the game.

Make it a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment