Day 14 and I am still under LDW by 3.2 pounds. I know I've said it before but this is the best I've ever done in phase 3. I have Walter Terry to thank for pointing me in the right direction. I am confident that my 4th round will be my last and I will reach goal weight and before I turn the big 4-0. My goal for 2010 was to be at normal weight by the time I turned 40 and finding hCG is making me realize my goal. I have a Vegas trip planned for my birthday and I plan on having a great time with the new found me.
Make it a great day!!
Go you!!! That's awesome. I can't wait to be in Onederland! LOL
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on stabilizing so well! What was it that Walter Terry shared that has helped you so well? I'd love to know myself, as I've never been able, after 3 rounds, to stabilize. Any help would be appreciated!
ReplyDelete